The next wave: America’s Hispanics and the New America
Recording of Media Life's Aug. 17 webinar on U.S. Hispanics
September 1, 2016
There is a revolution going on in the United States, and it is economic, it is cultural, and it is political.
Here’s your chance to learn all about it.
Welcome to Media Life’s webinar:
“The next wave:
America’s Hispanics and the New America”
This webinar was held on Aug. 17, 2016 and a recording is now available by clicking the link below.
What you will learn in this webinar
In this webinar, led by a team of top experts in Hispanic media, Media Life readers will gain an in-depth understanding of:
♦ The changes sweeping through this dynamic demographic
♦ How America’s overall population is changing
♦ How Hispanic culture is impacting American culture and vice versa
♦ The major misconceptions about Hispanics among marketers
♦ How Hispanic media choices are evolving
Meet our webinar panelists
Nancy Tellet, founder of PureClarity and former senior researcher at Viacom specializing in Hispanic media. Nancy will be the lead presenter.
Millie Carrasquillo, top Hispanic researcher and former SVP at Telemundo.
Roberto Orci, CEO of Acento Advertising, specializing in the Hispanic market.
After nearly 18 years, it’s time to say good-bye
Yet more evidence native advertising doesn’t work
A new type of cord-cutting: Snipping broadband
Coming, the collapse of radio’s iHeartMedia
Weeklies: Surviving if not thriving in digital age
Tweeter in chief: How Trump could save Twitter
Shows Trump hates are seeing big ad gains
Broadcast vs. cable: How the top shows stack up
A sign that coughs at your cigarette smoke
The word: Time Inc. sale is imminent
Rundown: Which advertisers have jumped from YouTube
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
HBO does hard time with Dwayne Johnson
- Arun Kumar becomes chief data and marketing tech officer at IPG
- Jenny Campbell rises to managing director at 72andSunny
- Adam Crandall becomes director of strategy at mono
- Mark Wildman rises to EVP of partnerships at Westwood One
- Kevin Craig rises to SVP of newspaper relations at AMG/Parade
- Bill Corvalan becomes VP of West Coast partnerships at AllOver Media
- Richard Just becomes editor at The Washington Post Magazine
- Gemma Lawson rises to VP and design director at Nickelodeon
- Ashley Judd joins Epix' 'Berlin Station'
- Former NBC ad sales executive Robert Blackmore dies at age 90
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Ad sales rep for a digital-only magazine
Freelance media planner/buyer available for all markets
Wanted: Media buyer in Philadelphia
Paid social media planner wanted in Detroit
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency