Our Motto: “Lavorare é necessario per mangiare”
Media Life is written for the benefit of America’s media planners and buyers and the advertisers they serve. Its aim is to provide readers with honest, well-reported stories that directly benefit them in serving their clients’ needs.
All Media Life content is reported, written and edited entirely by our editorial staff.
Media Life does not accept or publish native advertising, advertorials or any other form of advertiser-produced content.
Media Life does not accept advertising in exchange for editorial coverage.
Editors and Writers
Editor and Publisher
Editor of Media Life Hispanic
Louisa Ada Seltzer
Heidi Dawley (London)
Jerzon M. Vargas
Mary Lee Grant
Media Life privacy statement: Media Life does not release the names of its subscribers under any circumstances. All information provided by subscribers is kept confidential, without exception.
After nearly 18 years, it’s time to say good-bye
Yet more evidence native advertising doesn’t work
A new type of cord-cutting: Snipping broadband
Coming, the collapse of radio’s iHeartMedia
Weeklies: Surviving if not thriving in digital age
Tweeter in chief: How Trump could save Twitter
Shows Trump hates are seeing big ad gains
Broadcast vs. cable: How the top shows stack up
A sign that coughs at your cigarette smoke
The word: Time Inc. sale is imminent
Rundown: Which advertisers have jumped from YouTube
Media Life’s Digital Media Transparency Initiative
HBO does hard time with Dwayne Johnson
- Arun Kumar becomes chief data and marketing tech officer at IPG
- Jenny Campbell rises to managing director at 72andSunny
- Adam Crandall becomes director of strategy at mono
- Mark Wildman rises to EVP of partnerships at Westwood One
- Kevin Craig rises to SVP of newspaper relations at AMG/Parade
- Bill Corvalan becomes VP of West Coast partnerships at AllOver Media
- Richard Just becomes editor at The Washington Post Magazine
- Gemma Lawson rises to VP and design director at Nickelodeon
- Ashley Judd joins Epix' 'Berlin Station'
- Former NBC ad sales executive Robert Blackmore dies at age 90
This week’s broadcast ratings
This week’s cable ratings
This week’s top-rated movies, songs and books
This week’s daypart ratings
This month’s digital traffic data: December 2016
Ad sales rep for a digital-only magazine
Freelance media planner/buyer available for all markets
Wanted: Media buyer in Philadelphia
Paid social media planner wanted in Detroit
Opening for a media planner at a top OOH agency